John 0' Groats

John 0' Groats
journeys START

Sunday 1 June 2008

Hello everyone
I'm starting by sending you all a message from my son David
who is spending the summer school holiday, with his friend Ryan, walking far more miles than I can think about
It's all to raise funds for Manorlands Hospice .....
(where John -my husband and Davids DAD - spent 3 months at the end of 2006)

the staff at Manorlands have been...and still are... the most marvelous people I know and our lives over the last 18-months or so , particularly Johns of course, would have been very different.....

I hope you will consider sponsoring David and his mate Ryan.

I will use this blog to keep you all up to date with their progress


Happy summer, love to all Linda

*** David wrote: ***

Hello,

We're organising and taking part in (in fact it's just the 2 of us, tents and backpacks) the "We Would Walk 500 Miles" (note from me...it's actually nearer 610 miles)-
John o Groats to Keighley starting out on 23/07/2008

to raise money for Sue Ryder Care Manorlands Hospice and would really welcome your support.


Please take a moment to sponsor us. It's really easy - you can donate online by credit or debit card at the following address, there's the majority of the details on there, but any queries give me a shout or drop me an email: p3ac0ck@googlemail.com


http://www.justgiving.com/wewouldwalk500miles

All donations are secure and sent electronically to Sue Ryder Care. If you are a UK taxpayer, Justgiving will automatically reclaim 28% Gift Aid on your behalf, so your donation is worth even more. Please join us in supporting Sue Ryder Care and a fabulous cause.

If you believe this is worthwhile could you please, please, please also pass this message on so we can raise as much as possible. Maybe even put the widget on your facebook.

No comments: